Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Ketchup... I mean.. Catch up

Hey so this post won't be funny probably but that's ok cuz you know...sometimes life is serious..... (that was supposed to be funny...) ...... but seriously....

I've been counselling at camps the past coupleof weeks, good old trossachs and then Unleashed in Moosejaw. Good times. I return with many paintball bruises, some wicked rugburns on my elbows (don't ask) and a greater love for Jesus. What more could a girl ask for? Nothing, that's what. Except maybe a million dollars....and a Jag....and maybe a tan and to lose five pounds. But really, it's great.

It seems like a lot of people are in mayhem right now, so I'm finding myself in this place of sort of... quiet in the madness I guess. It's wierd but cool. I'm learning to talk to God all day, like just when I'm driving be like "hey Jesus, what's up" or praying when I have a minute, it's seriously awsome. At the same time it sucks cuz people around me are in craziness, but I mean all I can really do is be supportive and otherwise just ask God what the heck to do, He always knows.

I'll be moving to regina in like 2 weeks, which freaks me out slightly,but I'm also pretty pumped, and you know what else I'm pumped about? That's right, living in Res. I feel like such an authentic college student now. I got my living in Res guidance package in the mail today and was reading all the rules and stuff. Apparently I'm allowed to have alcohol in the dorm as long as it's in my own room and I'm over 19. This information is obviously irrelevant to myself, which is I guess why it's funny... well, it's good to know just in case I ever decide to become some ridiculous alcoholic.... contrarily however, no controlled substances are allowed anywhere in Res, which does nothing for my weed habit, guess I'll have to give it up... *sigh*

ANYWAY, it's off to bed, the lack of sleep lately is making me some kind of lunatic...... I LOVE JESUS

2 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger LBomb said...

Give me a call when you hit the Ginytown.

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger LBomb said...

Uhh...I lost (washed off) your cell number. You should call me again...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home