Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Top 5 reasons why I'm Ridiculous

Here goes...

5) I Like candy and Cartoons way more than the average 21 year old female college student:
I thought these things were supposed to go down the priority list with age, and instead I should be concerned about other things, important things, grown up things. But no, candy and cartoons remain way up there. Along with baby animals and coloring with crayons

4) I overexplain EVERYTHING
I can't just say something and be done with it. Esspecially if I'm nervous or feel like I'm not getting my point across, I will beat any and every issue to death five times over until there's nothing left but a steaming pile of crazy nonsense.

3) I'm always late
I am getting better at this one.. but still. I'm late a lot, regardless of time frame or schedule or whatever circumstance, I will find a way to get held up and not get there on time. I wish this were a more endearing quality.

2) I choke in awkward situations
Put me in an awkward situation, now think of the worst thing that I could say/do in this situation. I guarantee you I will do/say that very thing 98 percent of the time. It's like a panic button gets pushed in my head and autopilot kicks in. Unfortunately the goal of my autopilot seems to be to make any situation go from bad to worse as quickly and efficiently as possible, not sparing any of the embarassment or stupidity on my part.

AND FINALLY....

1) I'm spoiled rotten
Maybe it's because I have such great friends that I have high expectations for people, but I expect a lot and I guess I can be a brat when those expectations aren't met. Wow, writing this one hurts my pride. But it's the truth

I guess I'm just ridiculous

4 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger LBomb said...

Ya. And you aren't even a REAL college student yet. That makes this even MORE ridiculous.

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Jenner said...

I am too a real college student. Southeast Regional College yeah. Plus I'm registered for the UofR for next year..totally counts...

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger LBomb said...

Oh...my bad...

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Brian Anthony said...

shouldn't number four be the longest reason?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home