Monday, June 06, 2005

Ok, so I still haven't had anything worthwhile to put on this site.. or rather have been to lazy to do creative stuff. I send a devo letter to some people and so I think I'm gonna start posting those on here and then whenever I think of something funny ( or something at least I think is funny..) or relevent in some way, I'll also post it here.. ok, good times then..
I'm gonna post my last couple of devos, in particular the one from tonite, even though it sucks... cuz it's important to me. What else can I write about today... today was ok, then it was really, really crappy, then I realized some things, then it was still crappy but at least not a complete waste of time... wow my stories are not good tonite. Guess I'll be done then. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home